Global Logistics Media Online Video Series
Welcome to the Global Logistics Media Asia Pacific Online Video Series.
In an industry first, we will be producing a collection of informative videos focused on increasing the industry capabilities of executives, business owners and logistics professionals across the Asia Pacific Region.
By bringing together executives from some of the most influential companies in the world, we hope the videos will inspire, educate and provide critical insight into moving your business forward.
Be sure to register you email address at the top of the page so you can receive email alerts when new videos are posted.
Latest Tweeter updates
- Global Logistics Media -#CrownEquipment: Warehouse design impacts efficiency and productivity: https://t.co/q9RAtXIjNt
- I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/41JHXIuILM
- I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/fqeYfahNpD
- Check out the latest headlines from the worlds most influential #logistics companies: #Globlalogisticsmedia: https://t.co/9r2UuX2LeH
- Global Logistics Media - Plan Ahead for Holiday Shipping with @UPS : https://t.co/vcd652J1ww
- Global Logistics Media - @FedEx Express Expands Paris-Charles de Gaulle Distribution Hub: https://t.co/4mz3IT3h1Q
- Global Logistics Media - @DHL Express bolsters regional trade with €85 million South Asia Hub https://t.co/q6RczOsziX
Additional Content - Articles
- Understanding Maersk Lines Social Media Strategy
- Entering into Emerging Markets in Africa - Q&A with DHL MD, Charles Brewer
- How Reverse Logistics can Help Optimize Value and Sustainability for Your Business
- Collaborate to Compete - Big Three Shipping Lines form P3 Alliance
- Global Logistics Media Asia Pacific Online Video Series Images
Full Length Interview Content
|Brian Miles||Regional MD||SSI Schaefer|
|Thomas Knudsen||Asia Pacific CEO||Maersk Line|
|Justin Gadbois||GM Sustainability||Maersk Line|
|Karen Reddington||VP South Pacific||FedEx|
|Dene Green||Global Logistics Director||New Zealand Post|
Challenge your thinking
A sound logistics strategy can be the difference between success and failure. We hope the series of videos will provide you critical insight and information, and will also challenge your thinking around your current strategies and processes.