Global Logistics Media Online Video Series
Welcome to the Global Logistics Media Asia Pacific Online Video Series.
In an industry first, we will be producing a collection of informative videos focused on increasing the industry capabilities of executives, business owners and logistics professionals across the Asia Pacific Region.
By bringing together executives from some of the most influential companies in the world, we hope the videos will inspire, educate and provide critical insight into moving your business forward.
Be sure to register you email address at the top of the page so you can receive email alerts when new videos are posted.
Latest Tweeter updates
- Think Different :- ) http://t.co/r2TZuQ15gs
- Drafting behind a truck at 90 km/h. http://t.co/lIE0az6XIH
- 3 acquisitions took effect this week, Papalina acquire Afifi - Japan Post acquire Toll and Kintetsu World Express acquire APL Logistics
- Global Logistics Media - #Toll celebrates first day of new future under #JapanPost: http://t.co/HCkAPShr7E
- Global Logistics Media - #Panalpina acquires its long-time Egyptian agent #Afifi: http://t.co/SynXWHCY5x
- Global Logistics Media - Completion of the Sale of @APLLogistics Ltd to Kintetsu World Express, Inc: http://t.co/gvnaGAi2St
- Terrible ! http://t.co/8o5fKWorVB
- Global Logistics Media - #Materialhandling | So You Think You Are Ready For Warehouse Automation?: http://t.co/UOwYsNA816
- Ground breaking new book Global #SupplyChain Ecosystems to be launched at #IFWLA Convention, Liverpool 2 June 2015: http://t.co/ZTguC0oHTo
- Strong wind gusts cause this sign in Calgary Alberta Canada to shake violently then collapse on the road. http://t.co/XqODo6HQ94
- From the Top article - @GRAsupplychain | Understanding Risk in your #SupplyChain: http://t.co/kMtI8AQKd8
- GLM - @X2_Projects | X2 Member AIB Internacional Pilots Livestock Export From Rio Grande do Norte – Brasil: http://t.co/nym8t3BEKX
- Those that work in the Logistics industry are smart, what is the first word you see. http://t.co/T9i7HpajG9
- Global Logistics Media - #YCH supports #ZALORA to launch the biggest #fashion warehouse in Indonesia: http://t.co/81n1CKba6G
- GLM - @dbschenkerrail |Specialist team at DB Schenker Rail #UK improves locomotive reliability by over 100%: http://t.co/sualsEXaNU
- Global Logistics Media - @PortofLA | Portoflongbeach | Ports Create #SupplyChain Working Groups: http://t.co/SVLZuFIjP6
- GLM - @BahriUpdate | Bahri signed agreement to build 5 large crude carriers with Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries: http://t.co/fSgiHhdNM2
- RT @NorthportMAS: School bus on a container ship at @NorthportMAS | @glm_group @PortCalls @MarineInsight @JoCOnline http://t.co/jQxsblIAbS
- Do you have any sympathy for these cyclists ? http://t.co/fZwomp9iEm
Additional Content - Articles
- Understanding Maersk Lines Social Media Strategy
- Entering into Emerging Markets in Africa - Q&A with DHL MD, Charles Brewer
- How Reverse Logistics can Help Optimize Value and Sustainability for Your Business
- Collaborate to Compete - Big Three Shipping Lines form P3 Alliance
- Global Logistics Media Asia Pacific Online Video Series Images
Full Length Interview Content
|Brian Miles||Regional MD||SSI Schaefer|
|Thomas Knudsen||Asia Pacific CEO||Maersk Line|
|Justin Gadbois||GM Sustainability||Maersk Line|
|Karen Reddington||VP South Pacific||FedEx|
|Dene Green||Global Logistics Director||New Zealand Post|
Challenge your thinking
A sound logistics strategy can be the difference between success and failure. We hope the series of videos will provide you critical insight and information, and will also challenge your thinking around your current strategies and processes.