Global Logistics Media Online Video Series
Welcome to the Global Logistics Media Asia Pacific Online Video Series.
In an industry first, we will be producing a collection of informative videos focused on increasing the industry capabilities of executives, business owners and logistics professionals across the Asia Pacific Region.
By bringing together executives from some of the most influential companies in the world, we hope the videos will inspire, educate and provide critical insight into moving your business forward.
Be sure to register you email address at the top of the page so you can receive email alerts when new videos are posted.
Latest Tweeter updates
- Team work, taking efficiency to another level. http://t.co/v2efXesfWy
- Global Logistics Media - @DeutschePostDHL | Car becomes mobile delivery address for parcels: http://t.co/HGG0vkaNgJ
- We love innovation, but unfortunately this unique forklift never made it to mass production. With a price tag of... http://t.co/Sp1gL6HWPV
- Global Logistics Media - @AucklandsPort | Auckland’s Container Port Takes Top Spot: http://t.co/KILFY5c3o6
Additional Content - Articles
- Understanding Maersk Lines Social Media Strategy
- Entering into Emerging Markets in Africa - Q&A with DHL MD, Charles Brewer
- How Reverse Logistics can Help Optimize Value and Sustainability for Your Business
- Collaborate to Compete - Big Three Shipping Lines form P3 Alliance
- Global Logistics Media Asia Pacific Online Video Series Images
Full Length Interview Content
|Brian Miles||Regional MD||SSI Schaefer|
|Thomas Knudsen||Asia Pacific CEO||Maersk Line|
|Justin Gadbois||GM Sustainability||Maersk Line|
|Karen Reddington||VP South Pacific||FedEx|
|Dene Green||Global Logistics Director||New Zealand Post|
Challenge your thinking
A sound logistics strategy can be the difference between success and failure. We hope the series of videos will provide you critical insight and information, and will also challenge your thinking around your current strategies and processes.