Search by position
- Admin / Customer Services (4)
- Assembly line / Manufacturing (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Director (4)
- General Manager (1)
- Heavy Vehicle (3)
- Importer / Exporter (3)
- Inventory Control (1)
- Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Operations (2)
- Purchasing (1)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Senior Sales (2)
- Store Person / Machinery (2)
- Supervisor / Manager (2)
- Supervisor / Team Leader (2)
- Supply Chain / Port (2)
Strategic Sales Manager – CL / FF
|Salary||25000 - 30000|
Based in Dubai, UAE
Salary 25 - 30,000 AED
This is a key role for the Middle East office of a global logistics provider.
Lead and expand strategic sales channel
• Deliver strategic sales (new key accounts) in accordance with company strategic sales target, commercial strategy and guidelines
Key Areas of Responsibility :
• Execute strategic sales in line with directions given by UAE CCO and the company commercial strategy.
• Support/lead development and business expansion of existing key accounts in conjunction with key account managers.
• Day-to-day support of strategic sales staff, incl. KPI/target setting and monitoring in cooperation with CCO
• Manage and develop strategic sales pipeline in accordance with strategic sales targets and company sales methodologies and processes.
• Give input to monthly report, FYE setting, yearly budgets, and other regular and ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Leverage own as well as companies local and global network to identify, qualify, develop and close strategic sales opportunities (Supply Chain Management/Contract Logistics).
• Prepare, lead and assist project implementation for new customers and contracts until adequately anchored with key accounts department.
• Ensure our supplier relationships are maintained by treating suppliers with respect and honoring our commitments.
• Ensure all strategic sales team members are trained to use our systems and tools as required and in line with company policies and methodologies.
• Monitor the sales performance of the strategic sales channel and take corrective actions as necessary.
• Work closely with CCO and Regional CCO function to ensure optimal deployment of companies skills and resources against sales opportunities
• Work closely with companies UAE product managers, customer service, key accounts team and other internal stakeholders to ensure world class service delivery and continued improvement of companies service offerings.
• Conduct all business in accordance with the company values.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Strategic business development and consultative selling experience.
• Experience with selling SCM and contract logistics solutions.
• Good analytical/conceptual skills combined with strategic acumen.
• Experience with managing and developing sales teams and sales pipelines (CRM).
• Knowledge of sea and air freight, warehousing and distribution, and documentation requirements in the UAE and other GCC countries.
• Experience with one or multiple core industry verticals such as Retail, High value consumer goods, Food/Reefer, Chemical.
• Commercial awareness of international trade.
• Bachelor\'s degree in any discipline.
Systems knowledge required:
• CRM Tools (preferably Siebel based)
• MS Outlook
Decision Making Authority/Authorization Level:
• Authority to price and quote customers in line with local commercial guidelines.
|Email Address for Applications|