Search by position
- Admin / Customer Services (4)
- Assembly line / Manufacturing (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Director (4)
- General Manager (1)
- Heavy Vehicle (2)
- Importer / Exporter (3)
- Inventory Control (1)
- Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Operations (2)
- Purchasing (1)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Senior Sales (2)
- Store Person / Machinery (2)
- Supervisor / Manager (2)
- Supervisor / Team Leader (2)
- Supply Chain / Port (1)
National Distribution Manager
|Category||Supervisor / Manager|
|Salary||0 - 0|
Based in Hamilton, our client Torpedo 7 is a leader in the on line retail market (B2C).
As part of their logistics expansion and development, we are now seeking experienced hands on distribution manager to oversee operations in New Zealand and Australia.
This is an exciting new leadership role which will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to shape and influence the systems/ processes and reporting models of a proposed and new NZ facility whilst developing and improving efficient workflow, motivation, staff training in all day to day activities across the Australasian distribution network. The role is multi-faceted and will involve direct contact and responsibility for DC’s, 3PL providers, as well as daily communication with sales, administration, buyers, IT and general management.
We will be looking for candidates who have:
- A good understanding of supply chain from source to market especially in a B2C environment
- A proven track record managing a warehouse of a comparable size to our proposed DC within set budget parameters
- Been involved in change management and have the capability to evaluate, implement and lead a team through positive change
Competent computer skills/ experience with RF scanning and WMS technology
- Strong customer service focus
- Great communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships with external providers e.g. Transport/ freight providers.
- A hands on approach and ability to multi task
- A good attitude towards promoting Health and Safety
Candidates must be able to clearly demonstrate that this role fits their ambitions and technical competency as a manager as well as fitting the unique culture that Torpedo 7 proudly has established. A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please e-mail cover letter and cv to;
Scott Kerr at: email@example.com
|Email Address for Applications|